1.1. ORDER no. 110 of 9 July 2007
on the approval of the framework regulation of the sanitation service of the localities PUBLISHED IN: OFFICIAL MONITOR no. 550 of 13 August 2007
Date of entry into force: 13 August 2007
Disinsection, disinfection and disinfestation
(1) Citizens with individual households, economic operators, public institutions and owners / lessees associations have the obligation to ensure combating and extinction of rodent outbreaks that are transmitted by communicable diseases and / or discomforts from their own household or from the spaces they own with any title .
(2) Funding of disinfection, disinsection and diversification activities shall be ensured by the local public administration authority or by the community development association, except when one or more of these activities are requested by a natural or legal person.
(3) The disinsection activity is carried out in:
a) buildings of public institutions;
b) common parts of condominiums, houses;
c) water supply, sewerage, heat supply networks;
d) parks, green spaces, cemeteries, lakes;
e) markets, fairs, treasures, fairs;
f) demolished and unbuilt areas;
g) dry, wet or flooded basements.
(4) The disinfection activity is carried out in:
a) municipal and similar landfills;
b) waste transfer stations;
c) waste sorting stations;
d) rooms within condominiums provided with slides, intended for the collection of municipal waste;
e) specially designed areas for household waste collection;
f) means of public transport;
g) the educational and sanitary units subordinated to the local public administration authorities;
h) places where there are declared outbreaks that endanger human and animal health.
(5) Disinfestation shall be carried out in all places where:
a) the disinfection operation is foreseen;
b) the disinsection operation is foreseen, with the exception of means of public transport;
c) there are declared outbreaks that endanger the health of humans and animals.
Disinfection is executed:
a) for economic operators, at least once a semester and whenever it is necessary to extinguish an outbreak;
b) for the public and public institutions, whenever it is needed to quit an outbreak.
In terms of frequency, disinsection is performed:
a) quarterly, in non-residential areas, in subsoil and in water supply, sewerage and heat supply networks. In the case of mosquito treatments, both larvae and adults are required;
b) monthly or whenever necessary, to extinguish an outbreak in establishments producing and / or marketing agri-foodstuffs and in stores with such products;
c) whenever necessary, to extinguish an outbreak of infection in institutions;
d) only at the request of the owner of the dwelling space. In areas occupied by children, the elderly, persons with chronic conditions, as well as in pets or guardianship, the disinsection is performed using only Group III and IV toxicity products that are not irritating or harmful to fish or animals with warm blood. In the event of an outbreak, the disinsection is obligatory, without the need for the owner of the dwelling;
e) the treatments in the green spaces within the radius of each locality shall be carried out in accordance with the decision of the local council, the General Council of Bucharest Municipality, the county council or the community development association, as the case may be, using cold fogging equipment or warm.
All products used for deratization, disinsection and disinfection operations shall be approved by the National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority.
(1) The natural or legal persons owning spaces of any destination, courtyards and / or virgin or landscaped lands, public administration units, forests, public institutions, as well as the units which have technical-municipal networks in operation are obliged to disinfect, disinfect and disinfect premises held under the conditions laid down in this Regulation.
(2) The decontamination, disinsection and disinfection of the detained premises shall be carried out only by an operator licensed by A.N.R.S.C. and only if it has been assigned to its direct or delegated activity under the law.
(3) The natural or legal persons who are responsible for the pest control, disinsectisation and / or disinfection operations shall be obliged to allow the operator access to the places where the operation is to be carried out and to maintain the premises which they own, taking measures to evacuate all solid waste, washing of the rooms where waste is collected, waste water is discharged, the basement is cleaned, the material deposits are rectified and the technical faults are repaired at the sanitary facilities that cause flooding or stagnation of the water in the basements and / or on land owned.
2. In accordance with ORDINANCE no. 536 DIN 23.06.1997 approving the hygiene norms and recommendations regarding the living environment of the population, published in the Official Gazette no. 140 of 07.03.1997, stipulates in Article 52, b):
“Periodic detoxification will be done at intervals of up to 6 months; between periodic operations, current routine maintenance procedures will be applied, depending on the presence of the vectors. ”
3. LAW NO. 101 FROM 25 APRIL 2006 to the sanitation service of the localities, published in the Official Gazette no. 393 of 08 May 2006, as amended and supplemented, stipulates in Article 2, paragraph 5 (e):
“To apply disinsection and disinsection measures, established by the local authority and the territorial public health directorate”.
4. LAW NO. 98 DIN 1994, REPUBLICATED IN 2008, regarding the establishment and sanctioning of contraventions to the legal norms of hygiene and public health, republished in the Official Gazette no. 235 from 24.04.2008 stipulates in Article 32:
“It is a contravention and is sanctioned with a fine from 1,000.00 lei to 3,000.00 lei.”